Each year, several individuals and groups organize fundraising activities to benefit the On the Tip of the Toes Foundation.
These initiatives, one as original as the next, are extremely important to us and we are very pleased that you chose to help our Foundation. By organizing your fundraiser, you allow the On the Tip of the Toes Foundation to continue its mission to help young people with cancer regain their wellbeing by offering an exceptional challenge through adventure therapy.
You want to organize a fundraising activity for the On the Tip of the Toes Foundation?
There are many ways to raise funds. To ensure the success of your event, we encourage you to consider your interests, your skills, the network of people you know and the amount time you can spend. Here are some examples:
- The “thons” (wash-o-thon, walk-o-thon, ski-o-thon, shave-o-thon, …)
- Sports challenges
- The sales (hot-dogs, chocolate, pastry, yard sales, …)
- Dinners, cocktails and culinary events
- Cultural events (comedy shows, theatrical presentations, concerts, …)
- Collecting money (at work, at school, in the family, …)
- And any other good idea you might have, which often surprises us and always pleases us!